View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 07:30 PM

Default Re: The Revolution - Game Thread

kristie,

Flirt all you want. I dont care. I was saying that you were flirting INSTEAD of getting involved, discussing, finding wolves, etc.

[ QUOTE ]

I have been using deduction. Normally I would be switching my vote more then once throughout the day along side my opinions, but since I am on in the evening trying to catch up and the first time I did that I was laughed at... I stopped doing it. I'm not big on being made fun of when I obviously know none of the people and am trying to guess.

What would be helpful is if more villagers would correct me by saying stuff like... the guy we lynched is FOS, so you cant really take anything he says into your analysis, but instead I get a reaction that I am bemusing... wtf is wrong with you people?

[/ QUOTE ]

It has nothing to do with you changing your vote and everything to do with the quality of your input. I doubt anyone if going to make fun of you for being wrong. No villager is always right, just some are right more often than others. Honestly, I don't believe you're afraid to be wrong. This isnt your first game of WW.

[ QUOTE ]

I'll try to look through more of todays posts and make general comments on what I think, but can I at least get some direction instead of sarcasm and negativity? If you don't like new players in your circle, why not just lynch me day 1 and get it over with?

[/ QUOTE ]

And this is just flat out not true and kind of offensive.