View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 07:01 PM

Default Re: The Revolution - Game Thread

Ok, in my daily time warp... I'll start with the comment yesterday right before dusk. Being that I can't type here after dusk and am not on at all during the day, my natural reaction is to assume the comments were placed right before dusk on purpose.

Is this how this guy plays or is he trying to set me up for something and hide behind it? *this question is not directed at him in particular, but anyone else that has played with him*

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

she's saying what i have said in this thread, as well as in the halloween game-- little/no prior history on which to act so let some information accrue and then start making decisions as opposed to making claims based on weak evidence. perfectly reasonable to me

[/ QUOTE ]

Atleast thanks for making me realize I should be paying more attention to you.

[ QUOTE ]

How am I supposed to have a read on people that I don't know? The only person I have played with much in this forum is Luckay, and he is always crazy, so who the hell knows??

you sit at a table full of strangers, it takes a while to figure out who is BS-ing.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not going to get into a strategy discussion but I'm probably the biggest advocate of deduction assuming you dont know anyone (or without player reads.)

[ QUOTE ]

I tried to stop flirting and do some analysis but it sorta makes this not as fun for me fwiw.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont understand this. As a villager its your job to try and find wolves. Even if you're wrong you should be giving some input. I haven't seen any effort at all in that sense but I've seen a lot of effort in talking about nonsense. Being confused isnt wolfy. Being confused and not doing anything about it is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Look babe, what I was trying to say is that I prefer to be happy and playful when playing any game... to most people, this is termed as "flirty"

While being happy and playful (aka flirty), I am usually able to interact more with players, thus getting a better idea of my opinions on how they react to me.

I have been using deduction. Normally I would be switching my vote more then once throughout the day along side my opinions, but since I am on in the evening trying to catch up and the first time I did that I was laughed at... I stopped doing it. I'm not big on being made fun of when I obviously know none of the people and am trying to guess.

What would be helpful is if more villagers would correct me by saying stuff like... the guy we lynched is FOS, so you cant really take anything he says into your analysis, but instead I get a reaction that I am bemusing... wtf is wrong with you people?

ANYONE on the good side should be trying to help me figure out others, not picking at me because I am guessing at it.

I'll try to look through more of todays posts and make general comments on what I think, but can I at least get some direction instead of sarcasm and negativity? If you don't like new players in your circle, why not just lynch me day 1 and get it over with?