View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 04:46 PM

Default 200nl, 125bb deep. Gettin Fancy vs Light Squeezer

this is one of the more questionable hands from todays session regardless of outcome i just want to discuss it.

The history is that everytime i have raised, and someone has flat called this guy has squeezed.

iam running 40/36 because table has been 4 handed and they are all 16/14/1.5

i thought about 4 betting pre because last time he was 4 bet he insta folded but i just felt that if hes 3 betting light it would be better to pressure him later in the hand to make more. Given we are semi-deep it would be hard for him to call a 100bb raise all-in etc. Not to mention i showed no strength preflop so my 4 bet would look bad. MY range here to him would be mid pp's, suited connectors, AQ, and suited hands like J9,JT,JQ,KQ,QT

$1/$2 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players
LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

BB: $269.95
UTG: $274.05
MP: $114.96
CO: $200
Hero (BTN): $323.06
SB: $215

Pre-Flop: 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (BTN)
2 folds, <font color="red">CO raises to $7</font>, Hero calls $7, SB folds, <font color="red">BB raises to $28</font>, CO folds, Hero calls $21

Flop: ($64) 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">BB bets $44</font>, Hero calls $44

he has 200 behind, its a really dry flop. I decided to just call because he is not the type of player to 2 barell. Not to mention that because its a rainbow flop this is how i would still be playing AQ,sets,KK,AA,TT,JJ

Turn: ($152) 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
BB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $120</font>, <font color="red">BB raises to $197.95 and is All-In</font>, Hero calls $77.95

call here is standard, his push tells me he has AK/AJ spades, qqq 999 KK AA

pretty standard call i think.

he ended up calling with JJ, do you think my bet sizing was bad on turn? he must of thought i bet too high for a set or queen and figured his JJ was good.

final comments?