View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 03:57 AM

Default NL10 - I played like a man and a girl all in the same hand (river 2pr)

<font color="blue">The player is very bad and fishy. Has stats of 72/16/.7 over 45 hands and has called PF raises with hands like 89o that were 30+BB. He has also been going to showdown with very marginal hands often.</font>

Full Tilt Poker
No Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $0.05/$0.10
5 players
Converter

Stack sizes:
UTG: $9.60
CO: $14.10
Hero: $10.75
SB: $10.85
BB: $15.15

Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is Button with 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
2 folds, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises to $0.4</font>, SB folds, BB calls.

Flop: 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] ($0.85, 2 players)
BB checks, <font color="#cc0000">Hero bets $0.4</font>, BB calls.

Turn: 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] ($1.65, 2 players)
<font color="#cc0000">BB bets $0.1</font>, Hero calls.

River: 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] ($1.85, 2 players)
<font color="#cc0000">BB bets $1.85</font>, Hero calls.

Results:
Final pot: $5.55

<font color="blue">I have noticed that he will fold to CBets on the flop when a lot of broadway hits. I CBet this flop because the KQ hit and I think it will cause to fold pretty much everything except spades and weak K or Q. With that being said I make a pair on the turn and he min bets it. <font color="red">What are you guys doing on the turn? I know he isn't strong but think he will come along with almost anything. Just call because of the pot odds?</font> On the river I make two pair on a wet board and he throughs out a large pot sized river bet. <font color="red">On the river you just flat call this? How else do you play this hand?</font></font>