View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 03:33 AM

Default Waffle Cards on Full Tilt

I am just getting back in to online poker, and since the last time i've played on full tilt, there have been major changes there. Can someone please give me some instructions on how to get the waffle card set on to full tilt? I had them before but it's been about a year since i've last played and I really can't figure out how to get them on to full tilt. I did try to search, but I am quite the rookie at the search function, and whenever I perform a search my computer seems to freeze (any answers on why that is happening would also be appreciated.

Also, if it makes a difference, I use the classic view, not that new racetrack view, and I do vaguely remember having to change to 4 color deck, but I really just can't remember what I have to do to get them to work as far as modifying image names in certain folders, etc. I'm not very experienced with computers so if anyone can give me some step by step directions, I would greatly appreciate it.

I'm sorry if this has been discussed, and apologize in advance if the search function would have been of use, but I just simply can't figure it out. Thanks in advance.