View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 03:15 AM

Default 200NL - Midpair in reraised pot vs. donkey

I've only played one or two orbits with this villain; all I know so far is he is very loose pf and has made some very light calls postflop. I have no idea what his flop donk means, but his pf range is very wide and I think that, while he could certainly have a king here, he will also call my shove with a hand like JT or any draw. He could possibly be donking out with air planning to fold to a raise but I doubt it, and I don't think I have much fold equity. Given the size of the pot and the fact that he's only on 75bb, is a shove good here?

Also, I squeezed preflop instead of just flatcalling because the blinds were both quite aggro and would squeeze quite often if I just called, and UTG was a super loose donkey who would fold a ton of his range to a reraise.

Full Tilt Poker, $1/$2 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players
LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

UTG: $501.80
MP: $198.40
CO: $153.15
Hero (BTN): $206.20
SB: $217.90
BB: $210.45

Pre-Flop: Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (BTN)
<font color="red">UTG raises to $7</font>, MP folds, CO calls $7, <font color="red">Hero raises to $31</font>, 3 folds, CO calls $24

Flop: ($72) J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">CO bets $44</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $175.20 and is All-In</font>