View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 12:38 AM

Default Re: ***Official*** CNN/YouTube GOP debate

[ QUOTE ]
wtf stop being such a blatant homer, especially considering the newest good post he just wrote. The word "trolling" is so horribly abused in this forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol. Are you seriously suggesting that a random bullet point of:

[ QUOTE ]

* You guys are wrong about Ron Paul.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does not qualify as trolling?

You should try to be less of a blatant apologist for anyone who attempts an argument against Ron Paul. You just make yourself look bad if you try to defend things that are not defensible. I couldn't mind any less if he made a fair criticism (which yes, he eventually did attempt). But it doesn't change the fact that his first post was indeed trolling, at least as far as I understand the term to mean.

You actually disagree? Or was that just a random attack on me cause you like to aimlessly defend people who oppose "the home team"?

FWIW, I rarely use the word "Troll." I think I've done it twice, ever, and one of those times I admitted I was wrong and that it was a stupid accusation 5 minutes later. I think it's a weird term and using it isn't really my style. But, I was just agreeing with whoever first mentioned it that it clearly was "drive by trolling" (which, adds a mildly funny twist to the allegation). And I don't really appreciate your trying to turn my acknowledgment of this into something personal (i.e. "stop being a blatant homer").