View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 07:39 PM

Default Re: NL10 - AKs unexpected river decision

Thanks for the input

I was experimenting with raising slightly smaller amounts but more often in position this session. I'd been playing very aggressively postflop; doing the same weak raise the same way from CO/BTN every time it was checked to me so I thought it'd be important to keep the same line this hand. I guess I just wanted to see how people would react to this type of play but I can see why it's bad. And yeah damn you're right my AcXc flush draw is pretty transparent. Bleh.

I can't see me being good here 40% of the time either against his stats so I think I'll grimace and fold if this ever happens again. At least it opened my eyes a little bit on dealing with this type of player. Anyway this is how it turned out

$24.95 Pot ($1.20 Rake)
UTG showed K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (a full house, Kings full of Jacks) and WON $23.75 (+$11.35 NET)
Hero showed K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (three of a kind, Kings) and LOST (-$12.40 NET)

Hope someone hits their flush next time he tries to slowplay that crap