View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 07:07 PM

Default Re: BJLTNYK/nutshot 07-08 CBB Season Thread

Finally got around to updating my sheets last night.

YTD: 48-32-0 +36.72u

Georgetown -7 2u
Will the real Georgetown please stand up? This team is so deep, talented, and experienced and should be putting forth more performances like their home win v. Michigan. Tonight is a revenge spot after losing at home to ODU last year. They should have romped in their last effort v. Ball State...I expect them to do it tonight with a solid dose of Hibbert.

NC State +9 3u
This line just seems way too high to me especially when you look at the other Big 10/ACC lines. Yes Mich St is deep and experienced like Georgetown. However, they are really playing to their level of competition this season. And NC State is a pretty good team riding off their success at the tail end of last season. I think this one is close throughout and will take the seemingly too high amount of points.

Seton Hall -7.5 2u
Talk about Jeckyll and Hyde. Seton Hall DEFINETLY plays to their level of competition. They beat up on ranked UVA but take Monmouth and Robert Morris to OT? Fact is this team can score and Brian Laing is having a great season. Princeton really struggled out in Maui and capped their trip off with a loss to Chaminade. Seton Hall romped them at home last year and I expect a DD win @ Princeton tonight as they struggle to keep up with Seton Hall's scoring.

Might have some more later.

GL.