View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 06:50 PM

Default Re: The Revolution - Game Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Wait, I'm confused.

I just started reading and stuff. Someone explain how books ISN'T the VP. Nich died despite having fewer votes than books, so that would suggest books WAS the vp, otherwise books would have died. Someone tell me why I'm wrong, and if I'm not wrong wtf are we doing?

[/ QUOTE ]

because there are a couple of other possibilites.
a) Books is telling the truth, is a power villager, bought protection for himself, and Nich died because he himself was targeted rather than as a consequence of the VP being targeted.
b) Books is a power wolf, but not the VP, who has lynch protection. (DMK, the revolution leader, had this power, so it seems reasonable that a power wolf would have it).

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, I hadn't read that yet. I think I'm going to take 45 minutes or so when I get home and just read from the beginning. My gut is that books is full of crap...like a trashy romance novel that KM reads.

[/ QUOTE ]

i disagree that books is full of crap, but theres something so villagery about you saying he is full of crap.. i think we need to eliminate kyro as an utr suspect for right now..

where is monk? not much from kristie either.. and it would be really helpful is she could shed some light on cincity. any time now...

we have a possible seer hint right in front of our faces. we need to be looking at lastchance!!!