View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 09:38 AM

Default Re: MORE POLLS

fwiw my stats are pretty close to villains and id pretty much always have a T here

in most of the games ive played online 3betting wouldnt really cross my mind, and neither would folding though Im wondering if anyone does fold here, im guessing not with this many missed draws out.... gehrig, what you think? what board could we bet fold on with the T pairing and how much does where he opened from come into play in the decision?

I guess the question is versus a regular or decent player (not always the same thing) are you betting AK or AQ suited here or whats your river line? and depending on your answer to that, what hands should he raise on the river (and is he likely to play this way, ignore that for now I guess)? Id love to hear peoples answers to these questions

fwiw Oink this WA WB line is way more likely in position, and Im surprised u think its uncommon, like Miles said in similar threads tons of people on this site would advocate not raising the flop or turn with a T here

and to spy dog, I think ck call loses too much value to A hi that will not be when u ck, worse PPs probably bet alot here trying to get value from AK and hands like QJ or random missed flush draws are a bit less likely becuz he was UTG and wont always bluff when u ck like ud like since he probably expects u not to ck fold A hi here. If hes mouth breather yeah his range will be wider and he mite insta bluff when u ck without showdown value without thinking but he also might be dumb enough to ck a PP when u ck here so its a double edged sword as he gets worse kinda