View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 02:15 AM

Default Re: Why Im no longer an ACist

[ QUOTE ]
I've always thought you have done a terrible disservice to ACists, Libertarians, and Minarchists by your complete lack of understanding of these concepts. I'm pretty glad you are having the wool pulled over your eyes again. I'm sure in another year you will find some other leader to follow around to a new idea too.

[/ QUOTE ]

First of all I dont have any leader to follow around, youre confusing quoting a poster on a fraction of my OP with "following" them.

[ QUOTE ]
I don't think that everyone who disagrees with me are stupid or misguided, but a lot of them are. Perhaps I am wrong, and I have been in the past (see a few previous debates with Borodog I've had in the past) and have changed my opinions accordingly. You think it comes down to an e-penis, but it really is just an intolerance of stupid people (especially stupid people who want to steal my sh*t). You misunderstood every thing I said (once again).

[/ QUOTE ]

When you said that moorobot and phil were smart but misguided I must admit that I thought that aplied to everybody else who was smart and disagreed with u, btw I love how you assume my misunderstanings of what u are trying to tell me are all my fault, perhaps you are not communicating your message well enough?

[ QUOTE ]
You honestly think that I don't look at the "bad" effects of a free market? Not everyone on here is as naive as you so quit making that assumption. As Borodog once said, a free market is the triple coincidence- the most logical, the best results, and most fair system out there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol at extreme capitalism being the most fair system out there.

[ QUOTE ]
So pray tell- what alternative to a free market do you propose that would be better?

[/ QUOTE ]

a free-market but just not that free, I dont have the exact amount of freedom required in the market but I think that the amount of freedom proposed by ACists is way too much.

Oh and btw you ignored my counter-critique to youre critique of my definition of freedom( a definition of freedom which you made up to mock me btw)