View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 01:36 AM

Default Re: I Need to Move Up To Where My Raises Get Respect...

[ QUOTE ]

I'd check it. You don't likely have the best hand at this point, and any reasonable bet is going to put half your money in with ace-high

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool, thats what I was thinking.

How about something like this...

Hero is MP+something with about $220.

UTG+1 is Crazy. He's played pretty much every hand I think, and raises lots. He has a big stack, looks like at least $600 (of course the crazy has the big stack [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]). I've seen him calling down big bets with weak draws and weak made hands. obv he has been hitting them to get his stack up.

UTG limps, crazy raises 20, folded to hero who raises $80 with AJs, folded to crazy who calls.

Flop ($170): 789. Two-tone with one of my suit.
Crazy checks...

Now that I've got to here, it looks like a clear shove, despite the fact I'm almost certain to get called.

On reflection, should I have just called preflop and waited for a better spot to get my money in. Despite crazy raising a wide range. Because my stack is pretty short, my preflop raise has pretty much means that all my chips are going in on the flop if it's checked to me.

If I called preflop, I can still get away from it.

I don't think I can fold preflop because this guy is just to crazy.

fwiw, crazy cashed out after another hour or so with nearly nothing ldo [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]