View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 01:02 AM

Default Re: Refunds

[ QUOTE ]
Geez, people, calm down. WSEX has never, ever, had problems paying people, small delays aside. Current regulatory environment has jammed them up some on the mechanics of transferring funds, but you can be sure they will pay their customers, I think. Rated A+ financial on the big sports book comparo site, and in biz for more than a decade already.

[/ QUOTE ]

I do not doubt they will pay...in the long run. I have a problem with being charged 30$ for a service that will take 7-10 buisness days according to thier Q&A, and really takes much longer. After 10 business days i called them and told them I would like the transaction reversed. That took a whole 3-5 minutes before the money was back in my acount. Yet the few other times I called them thye kept saying the bank had it, the check was cut, etc.....they simply lie because they have no clue how long it will tak, but when i asked for the funds to be returned so they could get back in action - BOOM - they got on that quick. I used to use netteller, and it was no problem, and fast, now I gotta wonder...that is all Ben. I thought that was the point of this post, to ask questions, and vent. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]