View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 11:23 PM

Default Re: TPNK + Flush Draw in multiway pot - 100NL

[ QUOTE ]
I think folding in this spot preflop is a mistake...this hand is perfect for a multiway pot. Position sucks but thats the breaks. Postflop you'll likely be ready to fold or play a big pot so you're positional disadvantage is minimized.

I'd probably lead this flop. Since its a 4way pot its a bad spot for anyone to bluff and overpairs are the only hands you're likely to see bets out of. Hate to let it get checked around. If there are a couple of aggresive players in the pot I might favor a cr, but usually I'd lead. If you get raised then 3bet all-in.

If you're called on the flop then the hand gets tricky. A blank turn means your equity has plummeted and all options suck in my opinion. Shoving has lots of fold equity as plenty of hands call you on the flop then go away on the turn. However, if you get called you're probably in bad shape. Check/call a reasonable bet is pretty weak and makes it difficult to get paid off if your flush comes. Check raise all-in on the turn might be your best option? Gets the most money out of hands you actually beat.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very nice analysis, ty.