View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 02:53 PM

Default Re: The Revolution - Game Thread

[ QUOTE ]

But if we kill Nich and he comes up anything (even a different evil) other than VP then books looks bad and we are looking at lynching him again. I think this only provides protection if we were to lynch books first, have him come up wolf and then ignore Nich. The other way this works is if books is an evil more powerful than the VP, who gets us to look away from him by giving up his VP. This makes me think its better to lynch Nich before books.

[/ QUOTE ]

But why give up the vice president? He can gain our trust by giving up a regular wolf or just claiming he seered a villager. I see how it gains more trust, but just throwing away your vp on day 2 is not the best way to go.

Also, if we lynch Nich and he comes up evil but not vp, then im more inclined to believe Books. Why would a wolf whos got 100% knowledge on another wolf lie about his identity and still tell us to kill him? It's just a stupid choice, whereas a villager might not have had the proper info or been guessing to save his own ass, but nonetheless is a villager.

Books is also claiming hes got angel powers and will protect himself tonight...