View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 05:24 AM

Default Re: Is there anything more ridonkulous than the mid-limits in AC?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Do the world a favor and cease living. As in the sports betting thread, you have hijacked a thread and taken it off onto a tangent.

[/ QUOTE ]
It looks like in every thread he is trying to stretch his 4 inches into 9...As i counted at least 4 winning high limit pros trying to teach one 10-20 regular ( who earned a downpayment on boardwalk condo playing 10-20) on how to play in HU or short situation...I think there an easy way to solve this argumenet...Both Bob and Drew will be playing 80 this weekend , I think i read that Dave is making a trip and i am pretty sure i'll be there too...Al, comeover, sit down, play awhile...

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I really miss the Borg. This post reminds me of the time when Drew (before he became solid, he was still wasn't so great at reading hands back then - times have changed), Action Bob, hot Lorie and me played 5 way 40/80 vs a series of guys who were sitting at the wrong table. Bob got the worst of it out of the four of us IIRC, but time and time again the 5th player was eaten alive. Ahhhhh the gold old days....