View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 10:53 PM

Default Re: Is Grimstarr retarded?

[ QUOTE ]
I reported this to stars about 6-8 weeks ago when he first moved down to the 3/6 tables (he's been doing it that long).

1st response from support was something along the lines of "you should use this to your advantage, because he's giving away his blinds".

2nd response from support (after I bitchslaped the support moran) was something like, "we've sent this up a level, they'll take care of it".

Nothing has happened in 2 nearly months.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would report it again. And I would emphasize that he's been doing this off-an-on for the last 8 weeks at least. That he hogs seats and then sits-out without EVER playing...and then when he's picked up he immediately grabs the seat again and STILL doesn't play.

I might consider PM'ing one of the stars reps who are on 2+2 like sciolist or scottyy.

Also, it seems the Stars reps may read the internet-forum more than they read BBV. Although I believe I have seen them swing by here on occasion as well.

Basically, even though this doesn't effect me since I don't play that high, it still bugs me to no end just by how stupidly obnoxious it is. And I think that Stars should be able to have the brains to actually do something about this type of thing and not just sit back and continue to let him do it as they appear to be doing.