View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 08:05 PM

Default Re: fish commenting on my tight play

[ QUOTE ]
Wow. A lot of you are quick to judge me with minimal reading comprehension skills. Please read the entire thread without making judgments. My first post says it's a 2-5 LIMIT game. My last post states I don't like it because you can't push anyone off a hand with such a small fixed limit.
Of course I would have shoved with Q's. I would have shoved with queens pre-flop if those LAG fish were playing that way in a no limit game. Of course in a no limit game I would make them pay out the nose to see anything unless I had the nuts, and then I'd check-raise them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually wasn't sure if you were still referring to the same game in the QQ hand, which is why I ASKED. (silly me)
But hey, once you get 7 callers preflop, I would absolutely expect my PP to hold up on a paired, draw-fish-friendly board. (anyone wanna pokerstove it? qq v. 7 random?)

I'd still like to know how you got down to $27 before the qq hand at a 2/5 table (so actually 5.4ish BB, not 13.5) More "bad beats" from "fish"? (by all means, take offense at my tone but ignore my questions.)