View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 07:58 PM

Default Re: Everything sucks

[ QUOTE ]

1. You are alive!

[/ QUOTE ]

in the long run we are all dead, whatever little we accomplish is fleeting, even if future generations accomplish something, the sun will soon die a fiery death and engulf the earth... and even if humanity moves off the earth, the universe will eventually die a slow entropy death as it continues to expand, or destroy itself by collapsing on itself... we are but the walking dead

[ QUOTE ]

2. You have friends!
Even if we're just on the internet, we all like you just fine and we're really pulling for you to succeed...

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a poker site. If I am nice to you, it's only because I perceive it as +EV... even on non strat parts of the site. We just use each other, pretending to be friends when we forget to be honest.

[ QUOTE ]

3. Life gets easier!
Hang around long enough and you'll figure it out, or conversely you'll realize that figuring it out isn't that big a deal...

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm older than most here. My life was easier when I was younger..... but ok, I have to give you this one, after all, in the long run we are all dead... and that's probably a fairly easy gig.

[ QUOTE ]

4. Nobody is out to get you!
Not yet anyway haha...

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not at liberty to comment on this one atm.... if you get my drift.

[ QUOTE ]

5. Joy is all around us!
Even in the trashcan...EVEN ON THE INTERNET!

[/ QUOTE ]

But illusionary and out of reach, reminding us that life is fleeting and pointless.

Have a nice day [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]