View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 06:37 PM

Default Re: SSNL [cheese] thread: NOV Pt 2 (nc)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
How do I improve my green line...

Its getting frustrating beyond belief....My lifetime graph makes Fgators' graph look like a Pro's graph !

[/ QUOTE ]

You aren't going to do this on your own, it requires a complete change in mindset that only a good coach can provide. Ask me how I know.

[/ QUOTE ]

how do you know

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been working with Pat Southern since he got back from BobboFittos' bootcamp. I can't stress enough how hard it is for someone that is a natural nit to open up their game on their own. It's very hard to tell the difference from aggression that runs into the top of the opponents range and pure spew when you are naturally more inclined to playing hands for value. There have been many times where I have made a conscious effort to open up my game, and have always reverted back to nitdom because I was never sure about what I was doing, and that's exactly where a coach comes in.

By way of results in a small sample size, here is a graph for the whole month:

And here is a graph since I started working with Pat:

Yes I've run really well all in during this time, but I know for sure that I am putting myself in many more profitable positions each session as a result of loosening up my game to a degree I never would have achieved without the coaching help.