View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 06:27 PM

Default Re: HOOTER\'S TRIP REPORT WITH PICS!!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
im not really hating on you. it is just kind of lame you feel the need to draw that attention to yourself in that manner, and thus probably are a douche.

i mean the OP sucks as well and you come across like an ignorant crybaby who doesn't get laid much, but that's ok too as we are in bbv4life. no hate man! you are a cool guy!

[/ QUOTE ]

ya, i'm analyzing OP's title and format of his post and it reveals insecurity on how others will perceive his feelings in a social setting. We all know that if you try and type something normal and serious regarding your emotions in bbv4l, you're gonna get bashed to no end. op knows this and wrote his post in a way that it masks his serious thoughts and feelings.

It's not exactly douchy, but it's kinda cheesy and lame. In essence, op is just being emo and covering it up with a misleading title "HOOTERS" and "I HATE..." format so that he doesn't sound gay to fellow bbvers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice spin, you should work for fox news or something.

In all seriousness,

I felt like making a paranoid maniac rant so I did. The basis was things I hate and there is no better way to make people mad than to make a title like I did and deliver something way off topic. Trust me I expected to get bashed, my OP is what it is.

<font color="green">C</font><font color="red">o</font><font color="green">n</font><font color="red">s</font><font color="green">p</font><font color="red">i</font><font color="green">r</font><font color="red">e</font>