View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 03:55 PM

Default Re: Brag: local wins wpt foxwoods

[ QUOTE ]
i dont really see how any of this should come off as surprising, from the updates from 18 on in it was clear he ws the worst player, and typically horrible players have this mindset.

like, durrr 3betshoved over an utg opener, and to Vela that means "he shoved from the button and i put him on a nine or a ten"

[/ QUOTE ]

bro deny it all you want but this guy can play some poker...he may have been wrong in the KJ hand but he knows a 9 or a 10 when he sees it...just look how he played a 10 here

[ QUOTE ]
Mike Vela has the button in seat 3, Deeb raises from early position to 105,000, and Vela calls from the button. The flop comes K53, Deeb bets 100,000, and Vela calls. The turn card is the 7, and both players check.

The river card is the 2, Deeb checks, Vela bets 350,000, and Deeb asks, "You bluffing, man?" Vela is silent for a while before he says, "I'll show you." Deeb says, "What are you going to show me, your bluff?"

Deeb folds, and Vela shows 108 for ten high -- a total bluff. Mike Vela takes the pot worth 510,000.

[/ QUOTE ]

so maybe he had a slight misread but his instincts are spot on...he felt that jack...hes like mel gibson in maverick