View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 03:09 PM

Default Re: 50NL AKs hows my line?

[ QUOTE ]
a lead-shove is powerful and will get them to fold their worse hands,

[/ QUOTE ]

why on earth do you want them to fold WORSE hands?????

sense none making is.

as played hte OP hand is fine - but I think we gets more monies the times one of these LAG morans decides to try and rep AK with his 74o and sees our checking as weak.

i) we are pushing any turn card so we are giving these donks a one time one shot chance to spike their draw IF they even have a draw and IF they don't bet this flop then they will get to draw - otherwise all our chips are in the middle.

ii) lets say doomsday scenario happens and they both check behind - there are about 12 cards we don't like much - so about 75% of the time those cards aren't coming.

iii) if the turn bricks then they are calling our turn push with the same crappy gs draw that they would have called our flop push - only now they can only see ONE more card not two so our Equity increases.

I think the small risk of letting them hit the turn is more than outweighed by the increased monies we make when one of these aggro lagtards decides to try and bluff us off of TPTK - if we open push the flop then that can never happen.

as played OP hand is +EV - I am saying that I think a c/r all-in on this flop is ++EV.