Converter

Stack sizes:
UTG: $97.65
UTG+1: $49.75
CO: $103.50
Hero: $98.50
SB: $145.85
BB: $114.20

Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is Button with T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
UTG folds, UTG+1 calls, CO folds, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises to $5</font>, SB calls, BB folds, UTG+1 calls.

Flop: 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] ($16, 3 players)
SB checks, UTG+1 checks, <font color="#cc0000">Hero bets $12</font>, SB calls, UTG+1 folds.

Turn: 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ($40, 2 players)
<font color="#cc0000">SB bets $12</font>, Hero ???

SB is 25/8/3.0 over 150 hands. I'm done with this, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm calling this and some bets on most rivers (foldin A rivers since often this is A9 or A6 or something). Leak?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, my thoughts were something like this. There's only two things it could be that are consistent with the action so far. One is a set that has lost it's nerve and is worried I won't bet the turn with a flush draw. The other is a flush draw like A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] or A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] or K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. In either case, calling isn't the best play.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would add all PPs from 33 to JJ (including the onmes that made sets) and some random hands too. Lately this has been TPTK (on the flop) from these types of players but maybe I'm results oriented.

But the turn bet is 1/4 pot. I'd call and see what happens on river since this is not a sign of strenght too often. Then again, unusual spot.

[/ QUOTE ]

In my experience this weak turn lead from a bad but not terrible player is often a flush draw looking to set his price.

The problem I have with calling the turn is villains stack size. I would probably just shove since he's priced into calling with his draws and not just the hands you're behind.

Edit - I have a reading comprehension problem and thought UTG+1 was villain. I like calling the turn and re-evaluating on the river.

[/ QUOTE ]

So how do you feel about calling a shove when the river is the J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]?