Thread: 50nl 337bb Deep
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 01:58 AM

Default Re: 50nl 337bb Deep

hmm i dont have any hands on you over 35k at 50NL this month must be timezone or something.

Anyway sorry for the hijack i guess i got to figure out this hand now.

24/21 can open a lot of connectors from the CO especially in this deep game. I'd think he would fold them to your 4bet to 25BB but who knows being this deep. I could very well see a slowplayed AA here because he knows 5betting would fold out a lot of your range being this deep (normally you are nearly pot commited when you 4bet 100BB deep) but there is a lot of room left for play this deep.

I think i would fold on the turn bet here...he is saying with this bet i want to play a 700BB pot with this hand, rather then checking behind taking a cheap showdown.

Also I don't really like to play 700BB pots in marginal spots...its better to stay away from these unless you like variance. Also with the donk being deep you want some chips left to try and take them from him.

I might consiter calling here if I had a read on him that he try to make moves or overplays hands but your only read is he is a solid tag so i fold.

also, flop call is fine. He could be trying to bluff you off KK/QQ (large part of your 4bet range) or see where he is at with his Ax, He checks behind here a lot and takes a cheap showdown.

Sorry for the randomness of my post. I was just typing out thoughts as i went i kept changing my mind. Usually I'm able to think the entire hand out in my head and have a plan for what to do but this one was hard being so deep.