View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 01:18 AM

Default Re: ***Official SNF PHI/NE thread***

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
gg eagles, if this gives the steelers a gameplan against us, eat [censored] and die plz

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah if, the steelers run every trick play in the book to perfection, munch surprise off-side kicks, and a different Q comes in than is originally gameplanned for. But I wouldnt discount it.

[/ QUOTE ]

i was thinking more along the lines of, if the steelers get a strong pass rush - being an awesome, dominant defense and all - and punch randy moss in the mouth, they'll have a chance. if they can get a few turnovers, keep the pats away from big ben, etc, it could be real trouble. brady can't bring his C game against the steelers and expect to escape.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate the Patriots and would love to find any reason to take a positive out of this game as a Pats hater, but I just don't buy all the "blueprint" stuff. If anything, this is just going to make the Pats better. I think Belichick saw tonight they he might have to mix it up more on offense (namely involving Maroney A LOT more) and as a team, they will be even more prepared for whatever gameplan is thrown at them.

What will happen is that they will begin to blow teams outta the sky again and then at some point in the playoffs, they'll get involved in one more squeaker, and win by like 2 pts and that'll be all she wrote.