View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 01:11 AM

Default Re: ***Official SNF PHI/NE thread***

pats defense did look gassed, they were getting no pass rush, they had a practice squad player at the other corner spot, and their LBs were not looking very dynamic. of course samuel was five yards behind the receiver, because he started ten yards off him, how does that prove they weren't tired?

i hate the call because you haven't got anything going to the outside all day, you're throwing at the best DB on the field and trying to get the one thing the pats aren't going to give you. i would be fine with passing over the middle there, or hitting westbrook on a screen, or even running him off tackle. it's not like the pats' defense changed up there, causing reid to need to say, "[censored], can't do what we've been doing all day, now they're expecting it!" they'd been having success in the red zone all day, the pats were giving them the same look as before, there was no reason to call that play and no reason to throw that ball. i have no problem with a pass there but it's got to be safe.

feeley was just on tv saying both picks were the result of him trying to throw it away and not getting it far enough from samuel. wtf? lol.