View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 10:01 PM

Default Re: Ask me about financial success to spending 2 years state prison

Here,I'll help you out because you seem to need it. I read the OP's posts. I came to the conclusion that he wasn't aware of criminal activity, and if that was indeed the case then he got "railroaded", because of the whole concurrence aspect of the law. This was my opinion (you are aware of what that word means right?). Then you come out swinging with:

[ QUOTE ]
If there's one demographic that gets [censored] over time and time again, it's white Jews from New York with enough assets to "eek a a living out of trading my own account" and enough political traction to get moved to a better jail.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe you have something against wealthy jewish men, but I don't, so I don't see why he shouldn't receive equal treatment in a court of law.

[ QUOTE ]
I realize that like half of twoplustwo's userbase are trust fund babies who have been getting out of trouble with the help of a high-priced lawyer since their mid-teens and are thus completely unfamiliar with the concept of "consequences", but in both cases OP broke the law. In one case it was a 20 year old with a substance abuse problem, the other a 32 year old with no excuse but greed(well, that and "everyone else was doing it").

[/ QUOTE ]

You just act like you know all the facts of the case, and have already made up your mind that op was guilty, and if anyone else disagrees you call them an idiot. I wasn't calling the DA anti-semitic, I was commenting on how idiots like you are appearing to use the op's status as a wealthy jewish male from NY as evidence that he was guilty (cause we all know that only poor black guys from the hood can POSSIBLY get a raw deal from the courts right?). That is a form of prejudice.

And you try to comment on the parallels between this thread and the DUI one, again providing evidence that you're stupid. I didn't see a single person arguing that the op in the other thread was innocent, just that 2.5 years in jail is far too harsh. Which is true.

I have never ignored anyone on 2p2, but you're getting kinda close. If I were you I'd consider that awful, because I can withstand (and in many cases enjoy) the inane blathering of MiDge and Nielsio, but you're certainly a different brand of dumb.