View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 09:39 PM

Default Re: i cry a massive amount. should i seek professional help?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Are we talking a couple of tears, or are we talking an all out bawl? This makes a difference imo.

[/ QUOTE ]
Almost always just a few tears. The exception was the first time I watched The Butterfly Effect. The only time I've cried harder than that was when my wife left me.

[/ QUOTE ]

You might not need professional help for the crying, but Jesus Christ you need better taste in movies. I was going to make a pole about whether this is more embarassing than Noah's Good Charlotte level but there's no reason to rub it in.

Movies and the like can get me teared up(generally wiped away at the welling stage, not running down the cheek level), but actual bawling is solely allowed for serious injuries , trouble with long term relationships, and that episode of Futurama where the dog waits for him by the pizza shop.

Now, sitting in a chair with a bottle of Jack wistfully crying is romantically troubled and therefore pretty awesome. If that's what we are talking about you've just had a dramatic life and you should probably write a novel or buy a boat or something.