Thread: The Answer - DN
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 09:07 PM

Default Re: The Answer - DN

Also surreal for me seeing the pictures in the Spanish Trail members parking lot. That was my home course as a kid, and I always remembered being in shock everytime I saw a pickup at Spanish Trail, and thinking how out of place it was and how it must be a guest.

Ah how times change, Spanish Trail was built in 1984 and used to be the spot in Vegas to live. Dunno how they allow pickups there now.

Good luck to Daniel, I personally think he isn't bisexual, just raised by his mother. Some how I just don't find blame to him in his dissolution. It must be her fault, he's too nice, non aggressive and has lots of money. No sane woman leaves that situation.

[ QUOTE ]
Heh..

So i was just reading this thread and then I went over to check out a foreclosed property that I am closing on later this week in summerlin. As I am pulling out of the community what do I see in front of me? Toyota Tundra with license plate WSOP 04 or 04 WSOP whichever way.

Naturally I speed up around the round about to see if its DN driving it and to my surprise I see "Mommy" behind the wheel. It was pretty funny seeing this little old lady hugging the steering wheel driving a pickup truck.

Not really amazing story but it was kinda surreal since it was literally 15 min after reading his truck was for sale.

[/ QUOTE ]