View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 07:21 PM

Default Re: PokerPad - AHK hotkey script

[ QUOTE ]
This problem work with delay for me @ PokerStars. Well i told about problem with blinding xbutton1/2 MButton for fold check raise ( sometimes i need to click 1-3 times to turn this action on when im w8ing my turn to act ) now it fixed but work with delay. Same big delay with scroll ( bet pot via mouse scroll ) if i want all-in befor with 0.1.15 version i just move my scroll a lot of time UP and i usuale have full amount at box. Now with same action it raising very slow and if i turn active another window it gonna continue raise amount at another table. Sorry my english is bad but i hope you understand me. Sad but im gonna back to 0.1.15 with bad working call/fold/raise buttons in w8ing to act mode.

[/ QUOTE ]
Hotkeys should be considerably faster in 0.1.19.

[ QUOTE ]
Excellent script and thanks for your work!

I found a bug with Ongame. There are 2 separators for this network. The '.' is the standard separator for values of >= 1000. 1000 will be displayed as 1.000 in game. There is also a decimal separator which is ',' for my language setting. But PokerPad will interpret a pot size of e.g. 1.864 as 1,86 and a potsize bet would be around $1 instead of $1864.

So you need to differentiate between the separator for 1.000 and the decimal separator.

[/ QUOTE ]
Version 0.1.19 has been modified to account for this. You now change the Format field (in Settings Window) from $1,000.00 to $1.000,00 or whatever is appropriate. You can also change the $ sign if that ever is/becomes necessary.

Edit: Link to download the latest version:
http://www.autohotkey.net/~Xander/PokerPad/