View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 12:48 PM

Default Re: Ask mmbt0ne about another poster. Round 2.

[ QUOTE ]
What happened to Roundmound/Statboy?

[/ QUOTE ]

Already asked and answered.

[ QUOTE ]
tone,

FWIW, JV and evan are both doing really well too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good to know, thanks.

[ QUOTE ]
What is your opinion on:

Tj combo
Aramfingal
(2 of the best bb4life posters imo, since you love that forum )

[/ QUOTE ]

I recognize TJ's name. He's an underrated poster IMO.

For instance: Funny post
Unfunny post could've been made by ending it with Fresh Prince theme lyrics. Someone already did that, it was funny. Your attempt sucks.

Don't know where he disappeared to after that thread, but maybe he's one of those banned posters whose second names I don't know. I think that's doubtful though.

I did not recognize aramfingal's name, but after searching for his posts I do recognize the avatar. The name's just too odd for me to really remember I guess since I don't have a ton of interaction in BBV4L.

He has a very good sense of history (link) and his responses tend to be much more funny for the sake of funny than immature for the sake of funny, if that makes any sense.

Again though, upon searching for him, he hasn't posted in a while. That's sad.

[ QUOTE ]
and Nielso.

[/ QUOTE ]

ZOMG, terrible. One of three posters I have on ignore right now. More conspiratorial than Cumulonimbus (which is saying something) and a lot more crazy about it. At least CumBus (as ED called him once, which was much funnier than his ElBlo response) seems to be interested in things outside of politics and recognizes that some of those theories out there are just completely insane.

He also tried to sneak his blog in as a respectable source during many a politics discussion before Melchy Beau figured out it was his and outed the stupid dirty trick.