View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 07:59 AM

Default Re: Ask me about financial success to spending 2 years state prison

[ QUOTE ]
The owner of the firm where i was a branch mgr, was in bed with stockpromoters (guys who paid to have their stock recommended) . The da thought my office was involved as well. After 6 months of our lawyers basically proving we were not, the da finally relented, and agreed wew were not part of that,but still needed his pound of flesh and charged us with sales practice violations.Before the trial at worst they would be civil penalties, but the da invoked them as criminal

[/ QUOTE ]

Does someone get civil penalties for not breaking the law or for breaking the law? I honestly don't know.

To the OP, this is an amazing thread. I love the crazy stories that end up alright for you. I will admit, some of the stuff you've said, you have about 10 times the balls that I do. Asking the roommate to turn down his radio.. BALLS!! That's crazy!

So, I know everyone's thinking it, but no one's said it yet, so here goes. Are there opportunities to pleasure one's self in jail? Like, if your roommate heads out for a minute, can you whip it out and take care of business real quick before he gets back?

I guess I'm asking, "How does masturbation work in jail?"