View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 01:57 AM

Default Re: ***Official Syracuse Men\'s Basketball 07-08 NCAAs or busto***

The tOSU game was pretty blah. Greene really disappears when he feels like he's not involved on offense and it was easy to see up close. Jonny Flynn also seems to get kinda pissed off when the offense doesn't run through him and people don't go where they're supposed to. Of course I have no doubts that they're only going to learn and get better as the year goes on.

For as big of a bum as Devendorf is I thought he really showed some leadership this week. If not for him it could have been really ugly.

Paul Harris is a beast but please stick to putbacks and fastbreaks. You do not have a jumpshot.

I thought Arinze played pretty well in both games and is really surprising me this year. He and Donte lost Koufos a couple times going backdoor but the zone has had way too many holes in it this year. I like the man to man better.

Scoop finally showed signs of why we recruited him in the first place. Prior to this week I was questioning how he got a scholarship.

Rick Jackson really needs more playing time. Arinze is going to pick up fouls during Big East play. He has to be ready. He's got great offensive moves. Give him his time.

Kristoff still has 0 confidence in anything.

Overall I'm pleased with where we're at. Would like to see us prove we can go 8 deep well.