View Single Post
Old 11-24-2007, 11:29 PM

Default Re: How bad can a player run in sit & goes ?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not really sure what your talking about with your challenege... can anyone translate it with me?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok it is very simple we play 41 500$ hu's who win more of those get an additional 10k from the other one... are u baller enough for that , or u are able just to destroy people hope like u tried to do before with me...
Show everyone u re not a coward and play me this challenge
I would remember you that I encouraged you when you started your bet.. Among people telling 'lol' there was me writing 'go spacegravy go'. ! More, I subscribed to sit&go icons because I admired you (I will retire it immediately of course).
You are really a sad arrogant child.

[/ QUOTE ]

first off spacegravey doesnt even make vids. he should. but canceling your subscription is just being childish. i have not seen ur graph and dont know u but i think u should just keep focusing on the game and trying to learn more. if the money doesnt mean anything to u then just play 4 games at a time. try to improve! take 1 month off and just watch the vids and IMPROVE! then once your turning a profit add more games. im not trying to be mean im just trying to help u out. sngicons is a great site and i think if u just put in a little effort u can be a great player. hell you have played so many sngs already. now all u have to do is find your leaks and plug them and you will be well on your way to being a winning player.