View Single Post
Old 11-24-2007, 09:45 PM

Default Re: Stars 1/2 - Are my stats terrible?

I think you have a great attitude, and it would be in your best interest to ignore advice in this tone. You're actively seeking help and have provided your personal stats for people to look at. Anyone who is disecting your "attitude" based on the fact that you've posted your stats and the fact you defended yourself and your game is providing marginal help.

The fact is, downswings and break-even stretches happen. No matter how good you are and how perfect you play, you're going to get beat by the cards for a while at some point. 14K hands is really not 'that' many. There are a lot of players who play that many in a week. Keep playing and keep your head up.

My recommendation, for what it's worth, is to play .50-1 6-max. If you have any leaks, playing 6-max will make them easier to find and easier to fix. You'll master c-bets, blind play, blind stealing, etc. at double the pace.

Anyways, good luck.

Edit: By the way, 16-10-2.5 is fine. Just be willing to slow down here and there rather go hog-wild when you're behind.