View Single Post
Old 11-24-2007, 09:03 PM

Default Re: So I\'m going to Prison for 2 years

[ QUOTE ]
Smiley, I'm an idiot and retarded, addressing idiotic retards is a waste of time IMO so just stop addressing me plz.

ikes, my obsession with the injustice is based off of many, many first and secondhand accounts of people being pulled over for no reason and ending up getting busted for DUI even though they were completely unaware they were over the legal limit. This tells me that people have no idea how artificially low .08 is. If any of these people remotely thought that they were over the legal limit they either wouldn't have driven or would have refused tests.

I feel I want the road cleared of impaired drivers as badly as you do. I also think a lot of you live in places where BS pullovers are not the norm, not in Scottsdale, AZ, where cops swarm like flies over horse [censored] to pull over people who they see coming out of bars. It gets old after awhile, and people get pissed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tuq, I'm a fan of yours but this seems inconsistent with the rational positions you usually take.

If I get caught over the legal limit (.08), is it someone elses fault that I didn't realize how few drinks it would take to do that. Man, there is enough literature and commercials out there telling us that any amount of alchohol impairs us. Even you think you are even remotely close to blowing over .08, don't drive.

Life deals lots of unfair [censored], but blowing over the limit can't be blamed on anyone but the driver. Period.