View Single Post
Old 11-24-2007, 05:46 PM

Default Re: Ask me about financial success to spending 2 years state prison

[ QUOTE ]

I would seroiously like to know why you think I broke the law.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, there are a lot of pieces of evidence, but I'd say the number one piece would be your guilty plea.

I don't mean to make this a tangent and I'm mostly upset at the sheer idiocy displayed by some of the respondents rather that anything you did. You seem to be handling it well.

[ QUOTE ]

Ya, there are a lot of preening moralizing judgmental annoying obnoxious hating douche bags in that other thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, [censored] it, tangent away. I realize the official [censored] position on enforcement of laws is "I deserve to get away with everything I do", but come on. Does anyone deserve to go to jail?

If I posted a thread "Going to jail in a week, molested too many kids" would you be posting "Tough to hear that bro, next time kill the little bastards. [censored] tha police"?

I realize that like half of twoplustwo's userbase are trust fund babies who have been getting out of trouble with the help of a high-priced lawyer since their mid-teens and are thus completely unfamiliar with the concept of "consequences", but in both cases OP broke the law. In one case it was a 20 year old with a substance abuse problem, the other a 32 year old with no excuse but greed(well, that and "everyone else was doing it"). If either of them deserve sympathy it's the other guy.