View Single Post
Old 11-24-2007, 04:45 PM

Default Re: So I\'m going to Prison for 2 years

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You [censored] up you pay the price dude.

[/ QUOTE ]\

Christ what's with all the hate none of you ever drove drunk?

[/ QUOTE ]

an argument can be made that his DUI's were a bit different than the regular old, "I had 2 or 3 drinks and drove a few blocks back to home but some cop pulled me over along the way and I tested at 0.08."

The guy wakes up in a cell or crashed in someone's front yard and doesn't even know how he got there and yet keeps repeating the behavior. Yeah, I think he's got a problem.

3 DUI's before you're 21 is not exactly 'bad luck' or somehow an accident. OP is pretty messed up with the booze/drugs. And think of the other times he probably repeated similar behavior but actually made it home unscathed and unarrested.

Seems extremely lucky that he hasn't killed anybody yet.

They already put him in the tents and yet he continued to do this.
So my hunch is that 2 months or whatever in prison may very well end up just being yet another temporary halt to his irresponsible behavior.
2.5 yrs may still be a little harsher than justified perhaps and possibly because it's in AZ. But he is repeatedly getting into some pretty messed up situations afterall and I think it actually could give him a chance of straightening-out his life.