View Single Post
Old 11-24-2007, 02:43 PM

Default Re: Australian Elections Results

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Latest update the government has fallen, the opposition takes power (unofficial result endorsed by a few candidates of each party).

I am cracking a bottle of Champagne right now. The liar prime minister hasn't outlived his lies (and might still loose his seat although unlikely, but still a slap in the face swingers from his own constituency). I hope the US gives a similar result in its presidential elections. Good luck!

[/ QUOTE ] Wish I had Champagne and folks to share it with. Right now I'm cracking a bottle of Jim Beam by myself. Interesting how so many elections have been anti-U.S. policy lately, except, strangly enough, France.

[/ QUOTE ]

My two cents. One should check which countries turned left (= almost all those which have strongly supported Bush's policy). In those countries which have refused Bush's policy other issues prevail over war / moral issues. I'm sure some posters will find some exceptions, but those should check a general situation worldwide first. Hopefully most people reject wars / terror / double standards; it's quite easy to predict a continuation of turning left in many countries or US closest allies in case of war against Iran. Cheers mates.