View Single Post
Old 11-23-2007, 07:44 PM

Default Re: FullTilt Manipulating Your Winnings?

[ QUOTE ]
Yesterday morning I placed first in two consecutive Poker After Dark Rd 1 Satellites.

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL @ OP being unlucky.
If you won 2 consecutive freerolls and then lost 20 consecutive freerolls (I suppose both MTTs) than that's not bad luck. Thats karma. And if fact it proves FTP is NOT rigged because the overall outcome was about 0 (or a little in your favor

[ QUOTE ]
These greedy sites are now rigging FREEROLLS...

[/ QUOTE ]
true, freeroll are like roulettes cause their players really suck (it's comparable to play money tables I would guess).
That being said that's the only reason I play (sometimes) freeroll and no other MTTs cause despite the variance they are the only MTTs I can beat [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] (I suck at tournaments [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] )

@ ALL: this thread lacks of any real arguments on both sites. Does anyone have a real bunch of hands so he can post overall probability of all-ins (or sklansky bucks or what ever).

Cause if someone says the cards sometimes go against the math that simply has 2 explanations:
- he's wrong (because of psychology)
- the site is really rigged.
Cards can never go against the math (longterm). If they do then the site is rigged.