View Single Post
Old 11-23-2007, 07:33 PM

Default Re: Ask mmbt0ne about another poster. Round 2.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Borodog. I can't believe that I agree with dcfr on something like this, but his arguing style is pretty much act condescending and sure or yourself until someone gives up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah. Sweet, sweet irony.

If you agree with dcifr on how overrated I am, I will take that as a compliment.

[/ QUOTE ]

Touche spelling error pointer outer man. Luckily the free market of posters has decided that I rule, while you pretty much suck. Sorry man.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Still working on SC justices,

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont want to do your job or anything, but not having borodog as Scalia would just be wrong.

If there is an AC person who just always goes along w/ the crowd, but is unable to really argue the point and just lets others do it for him, that would be a great fit for CT, imo.

[/ QUOTE ]

I always welcome help in these threads from the select few who I recognize as being as well learned as myself. You, Euro, and Dids all fit that bill. While I will respect others opinions, you guys carry serious 2p2 knowledge.

[ QUOTE ]
just a note on Shajen. he is alive and well and doing really good at his new job but he has no time/access really for 2p2 during the day and prefers making out with his wife at night then posting.

[/ QUOTE ]

I figured as much. Just sad that I never got to meet him when he met up with cardo at our house, and now I never hear from him anymore.