View Single Post
Old 11-23-2007, 06:35 PM

Default Re: Ask mmbt0ne about another poster. Round 2.

[ QUOTE ]
t0ne,

Do you get T-Dog and DING-DONG YO confused like I do? Do you see enough of them to have an opinion? Which one is a better poster?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I recognize DDY for obvious UGA fagtard reasons (no offense mouth breather, we be cool in 25 more hours). He was in the same fraternity that one of my friends was, however not at the same time because he is old. Basically, what Shajen was to OOT, DDY is to BBV4L. I like Shajen more, tbh, but I have nothing against DDY. Well, outside of his gay college choice.

Plus, he seems to have a very attractive red-headed lady, and I would still like to find out if she has a younger sister in the greater Atlanta area.

[ QUOTE ]
t0ne,

Who is the coolest Celtics fan?

[/ QUOTE ]

Prolly you xorbie. If only because GKA's super-confident homerism constantly reminds me how much it sucks to be a Hawks fan. I mean, we had a chance to get Amare Stoudamire, basically bringing 2 of the 3 main pieces to the early Suns success to the weak ass Eastern Conference and couldn't pull it off because [censored] Steve [censored]-sucking Belkin is the sun of a whore who wants to ruin lives.

Thanks to some friends and a certain poster with Hawks front office connections I've been privy to way too many of these abortions over the past few years. Honestly, there's no reason I should still support them, but I just can't give up. Getting 'Nique in the front office saved my fandom.

[ QUOTE ]
t0ne,

Where did JV go? Woman steal him away?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, let's run though a few things real quick. Attractive guy. World beater at poker, and the accompanying confidence. Tons o' money. Hot ass lady (according to the RL pics thread at least). Would you waste time on here?

Hell no.

SFDave,

Still working on SC justices, and thinking about doing that and fast food chain posters.