View Single Post
Old 11-23-2007, 06:27 PM

Default Re: Ask mmbt0ne about another poster. Round 2.

[ QUOTE ]
what happened to SuitedSixes? I remember something about him disappearing and screwing over good2cu on some t-shirt business.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't remember too much about SS. I know he was a big STT poster, because I tried my hand at those for a while before it ripped my soul out to play so robotically. I seem to remember him having a kid though, maybe through a previous marriage iirc?

Also, I do seem to remember him talking about doing some screen printing for t-shirts, so it doesn't surprise me that he got involved in a business venture with that. It does kinda surprise me that he would screw someone over with it though, because he always seemed like a solid guy to me. However, I'm not a big SIHB fan and actually kind've a hater, so it's hard for me to feel too bad about it even if it is true.

[ QUOTE ]
You missed the absurdly mandatory spin doctors reference!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Two princes who adore you.

[ QUOTE ]
How neat is limesparks?

[/ QUOTE ]

Very BBV4L poster, which tends not to be my scene. I mean, don't get me wrong, I enjoy some of the threads in there. But when you get one of those threads where it's a bunch of the same posters making not-so-inside jokes that aren't really funny it kinda sucks. GA is good at sticking to BBV4L standards but not making it suck for outsiders (see: "What's up" **Chicken Butt picture** post, and the like).

Lime is another poster who's pretty good at the BBV4L stuff without being lame and obvious. Also, he's got a rocking uke avatar. As far as my favorite BBV4L posters go, he's top 5.

[ QUOTE ]
mmbt0ne,

Fill us in on Edfurlong.

[/ QUOTE ]

He was amazingly underrated back in the day, but finally folk are starting to recognize. It kinda bothers me that he spends so much time rocking the [censored] in BBV4L because he was so good in OOT, but I guess everyone is allowed to switch up their style from time to time. He's still a good poster, but is kinda getting diluted by all of the people making gimmicks and ripping his style.

I do find it very funny that people still question whether or not it's the real Ed Furlong. I mean, come on, you really can't tell?