View Single Post
Old 11-23-2007, 05:44 PM

Default Re: FTP has frozen my account with 83000 in it, beatme1/sillysal style

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
, but keeping me in the dark while thinking my account was being hacked and not returning my emails is not the way they should go about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is standard fare for Full Tilt.
Perhaps more people will now see why this policy of closing/freezing accounts and not releasing any information/making contact when they do it sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]
Exactly. Here's a simple concept for FT:

When you close someone's account, for ANY reason, an email to the account holder should be AUTOMATIC, within 5 minutes of the account being closed.

This is an EXTREMELY simple thing and there is NO excuse for not doing this. Why do players have to go through the routine Ryanski and others have had to just to find out their account is closed? By not doing this, you are frustrating your customers and creating nothing but bad PR for yourselves. What's so hard to figure out about this?

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. Just a simple email that says they are investigating your account and will conclude within __ days. I had a situation a while back where I logged into the same computer as someone who was spamming FTP's tables. My account was closed for weeks before I was able to receive any emails or other communication from support. I finally got an email saying my account was cleared up and "good luck." Would've been nice to know that I was accused of something in the first place.