View Single Post
Old 11-23-2007, 01:50 PM

Default Re: View: Guy is the nicest guy on the planet (or the dumbest)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
"This is what poker has come to.." Doyle

"Pathetic" is all I can say if the story is true. I lost all my respect for DB. If you cant afford to lose, dont play...
Obviously DB wouldnt`ve let GL off the hook and they`d have prolly made fun of this "fish Guy L" after the show...
The only thing that shows is that Guy outclasses DB in life BIG TIMS, cause he knows as well that he wont get this treatment if it`s the other way around...

[/ QUOTE ]

you are [censored] stupid.

benyamine has balls of steel. he asks guy how many times he wants to run it, guy says once, benyamine SAYS OK, guy asks him if he wants to run it more times, benyamine says ONE IS FINE, then guy makes him a ridiculous offer and benyamine accepts because he doesn't hate money.

benyamine is obv a huuuuge degen but he doesn't say anything about running it more times, he's fine with running it once for 1.2mm, he is just a flat out sick gambler.

e: oh i see you haven't seen the episode yet. well this is an even better reason to shut the [censored] up you retard.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL!!!
"if" is a word you dont seem to understand (or at least it takes you quite some time, lmao at the ramble and then the edit below, hahaha.)
1. Think
2. Post
(I know that`s not your motto, but think about it (AFTER the next ramble obv., rofl)
... well, at least you know your insults well. Classy post of the month imo. Your lightning-speed grasp of the "context"* of my post is impressive as well...

*(in this case: the things written in previous** posts)
** ((a.) Going before in time; being or happening before something else; antecedent; prior; as, previous arrangements; a previous illness.)