View Single Post
Old 11-23-2007, 11:07 AM

Default Re: 10k in one month at the 27s challenge

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
BTW, I was thinking (if you're willing to accept the puny $40 bet) that maybe there would be some collateral I could use instead of escrow. Having trouble thinking of something though.

[/ QUOTE ]

this guy was tempbanned in bbv for begging for a dollar. He has also been tagged by another mod as a potential scammer.

buyer beware

[/ QUOTE ]
Hey Guild! I am just clearing this up, cause I know you are just doing your job. But I want it to be clear that it really hurts my feelings that I am labeled as a scammer, because I have done no such thing. I cleared up this misconception with the mod, here's what happened:
Someone with a very similar IP address to mine (which doesn't make much sense because I frequently post on two diff IP addy's) was labeled as a scammer, and therefore I was banned w/o warning. After several email attempts this got worked out.
So yeah, I can see how runhot wouldn't want to take the risk, but like I said I would be happy to work out some sort of collateral option, because I'd rather not have to go buy a Visa Gift Card unless I lose.

So, in summary-- It is fine if runhot does not want to accept my prop bet because he doesn't want to trust a random guy, but please don't want to accept my prop bet because you think I am a scammer.

ty