View Single Post
Old 11-23-2007, 03:10 AM

Default Re: [150NL] 88 Flopped set 550bb\'s Deep

[ QUOTE ]
ty for brilliantly illustrating why so many ppl are bad at poker. you can't learn in a typical pavlovian fashion

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right. I'm terrible at poker. Maybe one of these days I'll realize that it wasn't just me running bad all this time and I'll give it up.

And FWIW, you always come off as a giant douche in a lot of your posts. Clearly you're an excellent player, but your sarcastic one liners don't contribute [censored] to these threads. You mentioned conditioning...so why not explain why a play is good instead of just telling everybody what to do?

As you can see, you were clearly wrong about this hand (not that you'll ever admit it). Villain himself even made a comment that he practically never has AK and only sometimes 44 here. Normally you give really good advice (in between all the sarcasm), but there have been a few threads where you've just been plain wrong and refuse to listen to anyone else no matter what. Obviously we can't always be right, but the difference is most of us are willing and capable of admitting it.

/rant