View Single Post
Old 11-23-2007, 02:03 AM

Default 10NL: TPTK on rainbow flop facing reraise

Well this is my first post here, i've been browsing around and figured i needed to start posting some hands where i was facing a tough decision and didn't have a clue what to do.

So here goes... Villain sat down about ten hands ago but I had a little run in with him two hands earlier in a pretty much identical situation but he showed up with two pair and i paid him off. That was the only other hand he had played yet at this table. But i figure that the only hands i would see here are queens/aces up or a set. Sorry but i don't have poker tracker so no numbers on him.

Full Tilt Poker, $0.05/$0.10 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 9 Players
LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

BTN: $18.10
SB: $35.95
Hero (BB): $5.40
UTG: $9.65
UTG+1: $8.75
UTG+2: $9.65
MP1: $9.65
MP2: $1.85
CO: $3.90

Pre-Flop: A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (BB)
6 folds, BTN calls $0.10, <font color="red">Hero raises to $0.35</font>, BTN calls $0.25

Flop: ($0.75) A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players)
Hero checks, <font color="red">BTN bets $0.75</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $2.30</font>, <font color="red">BTN raises to $17.75 and is All-In</font>,